- This event has passed.
Aging Well in America–Healthy Living 2.0
August 17, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Free event for people over the age of 50 on ways to live well, longer in our community!
* Healthy Food Choices
* Aging Life Care Management
* Making it to 100
* Dance Lesson by Sean Offer
* Get moving & have fun!
The community resource table will be available.
Our events are educational. Leave your checkbook at home!
Seating is limited. Reserve your spot by calling 813 949 0752 or email: brenda@SeniorInformationResources.org
- August 17, 2016
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Education, fun, Health, Nutrition, recreation
- Event Tags:
- aging in America, Aging Life Care Management, Arthur Murray, barb mahlmeister, diet, Doris Hogan, educational event, Exercise, free event, healthy living, Hogan's Helpers, lifestyle, Living options, natural choice nutrition, retirement, sandra miniere, Tampa, Tampa Bay
- Senior Information Resources
- 813 949 0752